Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Quinoa Salad Ideas


I have been on this quinoa craze! Yes, I jumped on board and I love it! It has such great texture and super yummy. My trick for more flavor is to add chicken bouillon. Others make their quinoa with chicken stock. I haven't tried this yet because my chicken bouillon is working just fine for me. Anyhow, here are my salad ideas:

Salad 1: cabbage, strawberry, carrots, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, and some pistachio mixed with a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon.
 Salad 2: spinach, cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, pistachio, carrots, and quinoa. This salad has the same dressing as salad 1.







Either way salad is made, if you are trying to be healthy or slim down, your choice in dressing is everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment