Thursday, May 15, 2014

Frozen Treat: Banana "Ice Cream"

My favorite. I had some frozen banana slices in my freezer and wanted to test this out (inspired by Dole's frozen banana dippers and Rachael Ray). What I did was simple, but a little difficult. I put my frozen banana slices in a blender and pulsed them until they got to a somewhat creamy texture. The problem was some of the banana slices were not able to completely blend so I had banana chunks in my "ice cream." Anyhow, it turned out alright and on the side, I put a dash of Nutella in one bowl and peanut butter in the other. Both tasted great! 

One last thing, I suggest to eat this right away and don't put it back in the freezer. If you do put it back in the freezer, let it thaw out a little before eating. 




No comments:

Post a Comment